Saturday, October 28, 2006

Esoterica

Hey all!

Last night I went to see this great show called "Esoterica". I was a little dubious, as I am not necessarily a magic show person but I was PLEASANTLY surprised. Eric Walton, who wrote and stars in this one man show, was interesting, charming and incredibly funny. He puts together a show that combines conjuring, card tricks and philosophy in a way that makes you question...why hasn't this been done before since it works so well. The venue was intimate (the show is playing at DR2, 103 E. 15th St.New York, NY 10011) and audience participation regularly requested. The show's run is scheduled to end November 28, 2006. Go see it! Take your friends and have a blast. I wouldn't be surprised if the next time Eric Walton performs this show its venue will be that much closer to Broadway and tickets much less reasonably priced.

Let me know what you think.

Jo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home